Subject: Re: Non "new-toolchain" platforms
To: None <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Takeshi Shibagaki <sibagaki@lsi.melco.co.jp>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 01/28/2002 16:27:06
Hi,

>>>>> On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:57:17 -0800, Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com> said:

Jason> 	m68k			mac68k
Jason> 		As far as I know, all the work here has been done.
Jason> 		There is no reason why this port cannot switch.  Unless
Jason> 		a mac68k maintainer can give me a good reason why it
Jason> 		*hasn't* switched,

I'm not port-mainainer... maybe, there is no reason explisitly.

Jason>      I am going to make new-toolchain
Jason> 		and ELF the default in a couple of days.

What are you going to do? If you are going to change only
src/share/mk/*, it is not correct.

Do you guarantee "make build" and "make release"(or build.sh) for
new-toolchain(ELF) in mac68k port?

# I will get an account in NetBSD for a few weeks, so if anyone doesn't
# work for new-toolchain(ELF), I'm going to work it.

Takeshi Shibagaki
ie9t-sbgk@asahi-net.or.jp