Subject: tools/compat doesn't compile?
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Dall <ian@beware.dropbear.id.au>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 01/19/2002 10:53:40
I tried to do a cross build (on linux) and ran into problems with
building the compatability library. I know cross building is "not
quite there yet", but I might have expected at least this much to work.

The compilation errors are due to FPARSELN_UNESCALL,
FPARSELN_UNESCCOMM, FPARSELN_UNESCCONT, FPARSELN_UNESCESC,
FPARSELN_UNESCREST being undefined. The thing is, I can't see how this
would compile even on a NetBSD platform. On a NetBSD platform these
things are defined in util.h, which doesn't seem to be included
anywhere.

Ian