Subject: Re: Problem with make obj
To: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
From: Ian Fry <Ian.Fry@sophos.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 11/27/2001 16:35:24
On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 11:30:23AM -0500, James Chacon wrote:
> Do this for me:
>
> ls -ld /mnt/source/current

I can't at the moment - I'm at work, and the machine this is affecting is at
home. I'll do it when I get home.

> Is that a symlink pointing to somewhere?

No, not a symlink. /mnt/source is a seperate filesystem where I keep various
source trees (both NetBSD and other projects). 'current' is a normal
subdirectory, and the root of the -current source tree.

> How did you run build.sh to generate nbmake?

'build.sh -m arm26 -D /mnt/export/arm/root -t' usually. I looked at the
generated wrapper, and the MKOBJDIRS line looked suspect, so I ran the nbmake
in my TOOLDIR manually and produced the same result (directories created, not
symlinks), so I don't think it's specific to the wrapper.

Ian.