Subject: Re: nbmake size and path issue
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 11/26/2001 15:01:35
You run with

PATH=.:$PATH

?

That's

1. Asking for security problems galore. If you honestly beleive having .
   anywhere in your path is somehow not a security problem.....
2. Impossible for the build stuff to accurately deal with.

I guess just adding a note to BUILDING which states that we presume a sane
path with all the system dirs are before any uses of . and that . in the path
is never recommended anyways.

JAmes