Subject: Re: Autoconf for toolchain "replacement library"?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 11/14/2001 10:42:44
Uhhh...No.

If you develop on netbsd (i.e. in the source tree) and you change/add to the
toolchain you'll have to update configure.in so someone cross building gets
proper bits pulled in correct from the compat library. This is of course
presuming your change requires something new from the compat library that
wasn't required before for that tool.

The only way to do that will be to run autoconf and regen the file.

James