Subject: Re: kernel cross-builds with nbmake-whatever and USETOOLS
To: Jason R Thorpe <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 10/31/2001 21:31:45
On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

:  > This was an oversight in the latest overhaul of 3 hours ago.  This
:  > would have been fixed properly, but it seems my (announced in the status
:  > list for 10/31) work to put in a -t option for you got completely clobbered
:  > by commits.
: Ah, I missed that in the status list, my apologies.

Sorry, it seems my local cable provider's SMTP relay is chewing stuff.  It
seemed to have eaten a copy of one I forwarded to Perry yesterday, too.
sigh, I've re-posted it.

(I guess it's time to try to get SASL running this weekend so I can MX stuff
out from my co-location system....)

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support --