Subject: Re: Problem in new toolchain builds (need comments)
To: Chris Jepeway <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 10/24/2001 15:50:37
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Chris Jepeway wrote:

: > If it points to a source tree, yes.  There should be no "stray" BSDSRCDIR --
: > if it's set, the build system is being told by you to consider that to be
: > the root of the currently building source tree.  :)

: So, one will no longer be able to both set BSDSRCDIR in /etc/mk.conf
: and use <> outside the source tree to compile with
: native tools?

Ah, that's what you meant.  I didn't think about it that way.

`I'll have to ponder this one a bit.'  8-)

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support --