Subject: Re: CVS commit: basesrc
To: James Chacon <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 10/23/2001 22:47:12
On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, James Chacon wrote:

: So all the other ports have been checked/fixed? The reason I removed distrib
: was on macppc...It was trying to make includes in here which makes zero sense
: overall.

I've added shortcuts in rev. 1.142 of src/Makefile for now to skip the known
broken standard rules.  I'll yank dependall/depend/all/install when the
time comes to enable these targets.

I've added a bulleted item to the status list to recheck the Makefiles
in distrib/ and migrate (where needed) to use standard .mk files for null
rules.  In the interim, everything should work as expected.

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support --