Subject: Re: Toolchain status list (18-Oct-2001)
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 10/20/2001 02:21:41
>===
>
>The following tasks are important but are blocked because I'm focusing on
>the issues above -- help would be appreciated:
>
> - Create cross capable mklocale (jchacon has done some work thus far on this)

Done (checked it in after the last build I was cross checking completed)

The sets now all build cleanly as well (and is committed) for ports trying
to use the new toolchain. Building (haven't tested the build) appears
clean so far on sparc and almost all the way there on macppc (it's losing
only on a kernel problem with wsmux that has nothing to do with the toolchain).

I'm about to commit support for mdsetimage since it needs to be included
as well for ports to build complete snapshots correctly (yes this needs
to be converted to use bfd probably, but...for now getting working snapshots
is important as well)

James