Subject: Re: Toolchain status list
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Wiz <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 10/05/2001 13:47:56
In article <Pine.WNT.4.33.0110031905470.412-100000@todd> you wrote:
> The set lists need to be made architecture-divergent for these bits, by
> moving the old-toolchain files into ad.* (for mips/m68k/powerpc/sh3) or md.*
> (everyone else), and putting the new toolchain bits into the appropriate
> md.* lists (i386 and sparc64 at the moment).

This sounds like a workaround to me -- shouldn't we just fix the shell
script(s) that generate the effective set lists to use special
toolchain-set lists instead? They're only shell scripts after all, and
we have the source ;)

Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and