Subject: Re: Changes to crunchgen
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 10/03/2001 18:04:58
Yes. That's why I made it an option for crunchgen now rather than having it
hard coded in the outputed binary (and just then making it overriden on the
command line). I generally prefer crunchgen to be able to generate a proper
makefile based on args rather than someone having to remember what to override
if they're debugging by hand for instance.

James