Subject: libio & _G_config.h headers?
To: None <tv@netbsd.org>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 07/26/2001 21:03:28
hi todd,

thanks for the new gcc libs.  just one problem:  the libio & _G_config.h
headers aren't installed currently.  i've modified my tree to:

	- output LIBIO_HEADERS from toolchain2netbsd
	- re-add the `io' and `config' dirs in gnu/lib/libstdc++
	- modify the above to deal with USE_NEW_TOOLCHAIN.

it seems to work fine.  however, i wonder if you were thinking of doing
the _G_config.h idea another way.

(i attempted to place the libio headers in libstdc++/include, but that
requires the .PATH that breaks that being in libstdc++/. itself, so i
reverted back to using the libstdc++/io directory.  perhaps we could
move the std & stl headers back into these dirs as well?  dunno.)

what do you think?

.mrg.