Subject: Re: sparc64 / libstdc++ change...
To: Martin Husemann <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 05/11/2001 11:38:02

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 12:26:40PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:

> > gnu/lib/libstdc++ doesn't build on sparc64. Unless someone objects,
> > I'll commit this tomorrow as a workaround to avoid sparc64 builds
> > breaking on this. It seems fairly non-controversial.
> Yes, please! And request a pullup to the 1.5 branch!

Are the issues the same? I've never actually tried running or building
netbsd-1-5 on sparc64. I thought there was a different toolchain or at
least that there were different issues there...?

If the issue is the same, I'll request the pull-up as a build stopper.

     M a s o n   L o r i n g   B l i s s
awake ? sleep : random() & 2 ? dream : sleep;

Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (NetBSD)
Comment: For info see