Subject: duplicate texinfo distribution?
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 05/07/2001 02:33:22
Hi!

I was wondering why we currently have two copies of the texinfo-3.12
distribution in-tree: one in gnusrc/gnu/dist/texinfo, and the second
in gnusrc/gnu/dist/toolchain/texinfo.
The first one has some local NetBSD modifications (like #ifdef'd NLS
support, and removed duplicate words :) ), while the second one seems
pretty standard 3.12 (except for some bogus entries in the
ChangeLogs).

So, should we just remove the second one, or is there a pressing need
for it? The source tree is big enough already because of the duplicate
toolchains...

Bye,
 Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that,