Subject: Re: duplicate texinfo distribution?
To: Thomas Klausner <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 05/06/2001 22:08:44
On Mon, 7 May 2001, Thomas Klausner wrote:

: I was wondering why we currently have two copies of the texinfo-3.12
: distribution in-tree: one in gnusrc/gnu/dist/texinfo, and the second
: in gnusrc/gnu/dist/toolchain/texinfo.

The first one is the one we use for the texinfo built from
src/gnu/usr.bin/texinfo.  The second one is used by (and required by) a
build of a cross-toolchain environment from src/gnu/dist/toolchain.

These are different entities with different purposes.

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5 now available on CD-ROM  --