Subject: gcc bug
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 04/23/2001 03:08:12
I believe I've identified two instances of buggy behavior by gcc.
However, I suspect it's a relatively old gcc (--version says
"egcs-1.1.2").  So I'm wondering if someone with an up-to-date
toolchain and a few minutes could contact me offlist to try a couple of
compiles?  Perhaps even better would be someone with a gcc newer than
the NetBSD toolchain gcc, since the gcc people are then more likely to
be interested if the bug proves to be still extant.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca