Subject: Re: Mozilla on NetBSD/arm32 1.5
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 12/12/2000 14:15:30
	It looks like the issue is a double inclusion of -lgcc in the link
	line. Manually running collect2 with the first -lgcc then
	rerunning the make gave me a working binary.

	Details at:
	http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=11703

	I don't know how to make the toolchain do the right thing here
	- gcc/toolchain expert appreciated...

	Expect to see an updated mozilla binary package for arm32 on
	ftp.netbsd.org soon :)

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --