Subject: Re: gcc/binutils/gdb import proposal
To: Rick Byers <rickb@BigScaryChildren.net>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 10/22/2000 11:47:05
On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, Rick Byers wrote:

: Hi Todd.
: I haven't seen any messages from you about this for a while (maybe I
: missed something - I've been a little out of touch lately).  I for one am
: really excited about your work in this area.  Whats the status on this?

Well, binutils and gcc have been imported into src/gnu/dist/toolchain, and
we've been whacking that into shape for `GNU configure' style builds, and I
have a half finished layout of BSD makefiles to complete the integration.
It's temporarily on hold while I assist in getting the 1.5 release out the
door; I'll be back to work on them shortly thereafter.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  http://www.wasabisystems.com/