Subject: Re: trouble compiling arm32 kernels
To: Izumi Tsutsui <>
From: Edwin Foo <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 04/12/2000 14:25:45
Okay, I was able to revert to version 1.26 of vfscanf.c in
src/lib/libc/stdio, which doesn't use strtoull(), and this seems to be an
acceptable workaround for at least kernel builds.

Is anyone actively working on resolving it the right way? I think I have to
agree with Earnshaw that the problem appears deeper than originally thought.
I'm willing to help test fixes and grok some of the code, but I suspect
others are better than me at this, so far as dealing with gcc is concerned.