Subject: Re: ratfor integration?
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 08/05/1999 13:17:18
I've not had the best of luck with egcs's f77.  I've had code which
compiles under both g77 and f2c-f77 crash with the g77 compiled version.
It may be the fault of the code, maybe the compiler.  I'm not a fortran
programmer, but use some fortran code (specifically, the math/scilab
package) which someone else has written.