Subject: re: CVS commit: src
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 04/12/1999 23:24:47
[ mmm, old email ]

   If you're willing to suggest that we install gcc specs too, Matt, then I'll
   just ignore this and go on my merry way.  :)

actually, i was kinda-wanting to do this the other day.

say, i want to always use -static.  there are several work arounds to
force this (eg, not putting shared libraries in /usr/lib) but there
are no easy ways to force it.... unless i hack the specs :-)

in my case, i'll probably generate the specs and modify it.  or at
least try that out.  i don't necessarily think NetBSD should ..
(i don't really care)