Subject: binutils 2.9.1 TESTERS NEEDED [2]
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 02/05/1999 23:22:19
On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Todd Vierling wrote:

: I have imported binutils/bfd 2.9.1 into src/gnu/dist, and have tested it
: thoroughly on i386 and alpha, and partly on arm32.  I need some testers to
: verify operation on all other platforms.

OK, it's been verified for gas.new and ld.new on all the appropriate
platforms except vax on gas.new, and I'm still missing test reports for gdb
and gprof on most platforms.

If you have updated your libbfd, please test out gprof and gdb for one of
the platforms below.

STILL TO BE TESTED:

- gas.new: vax
- gdb: arm32, m68k, mips, ns32k, powerpc, sparc, sparc64, vax
- gprof: arm32, m68k, mips, ns32k, powerpc, sparc, sparc64, vax

BROKEN, TO BE FIXED:

- gdb: alpha