Subject: Re: binutils 2.9.1 TESTERS NEEDED / egcs /macppc
To: Erik Bertelsen <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 02/04/1999 15:26:03
On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Erik Bertelsen wrote:

: > I have imported binutils/bfd 2.9.1 into src/gnu/dist, and have tested it
: > thoroughly on i386 and alpha, and partly on arm32.  I need some testers to
: > verify operation on all other platforms.
: Today's clean-up of apparently unused config-files went a little too far,
: at least as seen on a macppc:

Sorry about that.  In theory, we shouldn't be using that file, but that can
be fixed at a later date.  I obsoleted rev 1.2 of the file (the "delete
revision") and it should come back at next update.

-- Todd Vierling (Personal; Bus.