Subject: Re: binutils strip
To: Krister Walfridsson <cato@df.lth.se>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 12/17/1998 09:36:18
On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Krister Walfridsson wrote:

: > I have committed changes to libbfd so that the binutils strip should
: > work for a.out too. I have tested it for i386, but it would be nice
: > if someone tested it on some other architecture before I make it the
: > default.
:
: Is this massive silence a sign that my code are bug free, or that no one
: has tried it? (Well, I think I can guess which...)

Probably the latter.  Since I'm busy setting up my formerly dormant sparc
box to do the secr set build tonight, I cannot test -current right now
anyway.  I'll likely upgrade it soon thereafter, so I'll let you know if no
one else tests sparc by then.