Subject: Re: toolchain stuff/mini-update
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 11/13/1998 10:03:58
On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:48:37 -0500 (EST)  Todd Vierling wrote:

> Now that I'm finally out of bed and have real hack-time, I can attack some
> egcs stuff this weekend.

Welcome to the world of the living.  A few people (me included!) seem to
be having not the best of times health-wise at the moment.

> mips, to Jonathan in particular:  Is there anything not yet committed?

Well, speaking in general I'm running a -current kernel and weekish-old
userland on a pmax completely compiled with the in-tree egcs and
binutils.

	mona:~ 1> cc -v
	Using builtin specs.
	gcc version egcs-2.91.57 19980901 (egcs-1.1 release)

I've not had any problems at all...

Simon.