Subject: Re: EGCS 1.1 UPDATE rev. 5
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Pfaller <leo@dachau.marco.de>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 08/21/1998 12:03:30
Todd Vierling wrote:
> - ns32k: This is unfortunately a big problem.  Our gcc 2.7.2 was very hac=
ked
>   from the mainline gcc sources, and I don't know what changes needed to =
go
>   where.  Right now, ns32k.{c,h,md} are a big mess.

I commited two fixes and now it compiles again (on NetBSD/pc532). I'll
rebuild my system with the new compiler during the weekend. I was
already using the last version of egcs on NetBSD/pc532 without problems
for about half a year.

Matthias
--=20
Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41
Hans-B=F6ckler-Str. 2, D 85221 Dachau         Fax   +49 8131 5161-66
http://www.marco.de/                        Email leo@dachau.marco.de