Subject: Re: egcs 1.1 on pmax
To: Erik Bertelsen <erik@mediator.uni-c.dk>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 08/19/1998 10:55:09
On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Erik Bertelsen wrote:

: 2. cpp/cexp.c

:        mask = MAX_WCHAR_TYPE_MASK;
:
: with mask declared as a HOST_WIDE_INT.

I found the very obscure bug here on arm32 by trowling through lots of
config includes.  I'll see if it is the same for mips.

: 3. collect2/collect2.c

: ldfcn.h: No such file or directory
: *** Error code 1 (continuing)
: `all' not remade because of errors.

Humph.  It should be looking for <dlfcn.h>, not <ldfcn.h>.  Will check.

: 1. is a consequence of the recent debate about mips vs. mipsel, and
: if we stay with mipsel, I suspect the solution to be as simple as
: a couple of rename operations...

See powerpc in src/gnu/usr.bin/egcs/Makefile.inc.  I'll add something
similar.  I'm likely going to need to do some finagling with mips in order
to support mipseb, anyway.