Subject: RE: building
To: None <tech-toolchain@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 06/04/1998 18:06:09
Don't know if anyone is reading this, but...

Excuse me for not checking NetBSD-current first.  It pays to do that.

It looks like the new Makefile for may address this problem.  If
so, someone was exactly 2 weeks ahead of me.  I haven't had time to try
it yet, so I can't say for certain, not being a make language guru.
This looks like another empty chamber, but I'll post the outcome
anyway...if I ever find that shaft of sunlight again...

I'm _still_ wondering how the sucker ever got built to begin with.

--Jim Howard  <>

Date: 04-Jun-98
Time: 18:06:09

This message was sent by XFMail