Subject: Re: What to do about gdb mmalloc (two Ms)
To: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 01/21/1998 14:21:03
On Wed, 21 Jan 1998 16:10:08 -0500
 "Gordon W. Ross" <gwr@mc.com> wrote:

 > Sounds like a great idea.  I'm no "configure" expert, but
 > I guess I'll take a stab at it and report back.

I've modified the GDB configure before to make configuration of
psim more flexible ... I don't recall if those have made it into the
gnu/dist tree, but I'd like them to at some point...

Gordon: I'd be happy to answer questions about the configure stuff,
plus help get my psim changes integrated so they can be sent back to
the maintainers...

NAS: M/S 258-6                                       Work: +1 650 604 0935