Subject: New Build System Update
To: None <tech-toolchain@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 06/18/1997 11:12:41
For those using my new build system in -current that don't have
access to the source tree, I've just put up:

    ftp://ftp.cynic.net/pub/user/cjs/newobj-19970616.tar.gz

which is the set of changed files in netbsd-current as of 1997.06.16.
Just untar this over your -current source tree and it should work
fine. If you have any problems with it, feel free to contact me
and I'll get you over them.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates