Subject: Re: MP interrupt problems with PRIMERGY RX300 --- Success
To: Peter O'Kane <email@example.com>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/17/2004 14:57:29
On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 05:01:30PM +0000, Peter O'Kane wrote:
> O.K. I have got my RX300 running with all four logical processors.
> Problem appears to be that, at the point where the ioapics are enabled, the
> local apic on the second physical processor is not properly initialized to
> take part in the negotiations needed for lowest priority delivery mode and
> that, even though only the BSP is specified as the interrupt target the
> LOPRI delivery mode is being specified.
> As a quick and dirty hack I just changed the definition of
> IOAPIC_REDLO_DEL_LOPRI to 0 (i.e. the same as IOAPIC_REDLO_DEL_FIXED) in
cool! Thanks! That worked for me too.