Subject: RE: NetBSD 1.6 & i386 SMP, ACPI, mly
To: None <rmk@rmkhome.com>
From: Conrad T. Pino <Conrad@Pino.com>
List: tech-smp
Date: 01/16/2003 20:52:32
Hi Rick,

You know, I wouldn't necessarily disagree.  What amazes me is
the magic the Oracle name exerts with business people who seem
happy to pay the license & support fees.  But once you've paid
Oracle support really tries but you have to keep paying & paying
to keep that level of support.  I'm very glad it's not my money!

Conrad