Subject: Re: Anyone building latest 1.6 SMP?
To: None <tech-smp@netbsd.org>
From: D.J. Rudie <dj@inexistent.ath.cx>
List: tech-smp
Date: 07/07/2002 00:27:28
Quoting Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>:

what exactly are the steps to check out the branch?
i'm running netbsd 1.6_beta4 ... i only have syssrc (the kernel source)...

i really dont want to have to download all the source and remake the world...

can i check out the branch and just recompile the kernel?

any tips/info is appreciated ;)

thanks,
dj