Subject: Re: fsck strangeness
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: tech-smp
Date: 11/19/2001 20:36:03
   On Nov 19, 22:39, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
   > Subject: Re: fsck strangeness
   > This is printed when the filesystem is mounted, not by fsck. It seems
   > fsck is not run on this filesystem
   > Please check you have '1 2' at the end of you wd0e entry in fstab.

Ouch.  Thank you for the suggestion.  You are right.  I
disabled the fsck for wd0e somehow.  I forgot why, but
actually it was disabled.  Sorry for giving wrong
information here.

At least, I got "need fsck" message from mount command once
although it was clean.  However, I've never received this
message after that.  I'll report again if I got strange
messages again.  Thanks.

Regards,
-- Kazushi