Subject: Re: Last sync with -current
To: None <tech-smp@netbsd.org>
From: Mark White <mjw@celos.net>
List: tech-smp
Date: 10/29/2001 14:18:58
Markus W Kilbinger writes:

>     Mark> I'm just about to bump up a dual PIII machine to -current
>     Mark> with MP branch. What (dated? tagged?) -current should I
>     Mark> check out for maximum chances of working well with the MP
>     Mark> branch?
>
> The actual -current (no tag) and tag 'sommerfeld_i386mp_1' (only
> /sys/arch/i386) branch work for me (dual piii on vp6 board).

Ok.  Based on a CVS checkout from last Friday, and an update
to sommerfeld_i386mp_1 this morning, it gets almost to the
end of the kernel build then dies on the final link with
undefined references to 'cpu_info_primary' and
'cpu_info_list' in many of the i386 object files.

Any suggestions?  I'm building with the 20010827-1.5X
snapshot (the most recent i386 snapshot available AFAIK).

Mark <><