Subject: Whew...hello!
To: None <tech-smp@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-smp
Date: 08/05/2001 13:42:05
Well, I've managed to inherit a 2x system [Abit board, Award Bios] with
2 333c processors and 160MB of RAM (the rest of the periphery isn't
important, although the HPT366 builtin controller is nice), so I'm keenly
interested -- especially with this performance -- in getting both
processors going.

My question is:  Do I have to import the entirety of userland on the
sommerfeld_i386_mp tree, or just the kernel source?  I know, it seems
stupid to ask that, but I'm honestly not sure...

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD:  Flying into the heart of the Sun.  And the i386, and Alpha, and
	Mac, and PowerPC, and...