Subject: Re: VAX now runs multicpu!
To: Brian Chase <>
From: Gunther Schadow <>
List: tech-smp
Date: 05/31/2001 02:37:50
Brian Chase wrote:

> It is time to awaken the VAX 6000-420 in all of its sinister
> multiprocessing glory.  Once brought ot life in the lower dungeon of my
> dwelling, all the lowly PCs residing within my neighbors domociles shall
> quiver in fear from the resonating EM of the giant beast.

good luck Brian! Go ahead and do it soon, I can't wait to
know how your blowers are doing. I have 50% bad ones just
enough to run 1 machine from the set of blowers out of
3 machines! Otherwise the PC's in your neighborhood
might laugh at this thing sutting off after 5 minutes :-)

(More about the blower story in the respective thread.)

good luck,

Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine