Subject: RE: BP6 + X11 success
To: None <tech-smp@netbsd.org>
From: Roberson, Bill <bill.roberson@cacheflow.com>
List: tech-smp
Date: 05/09/2001 11:49:16
I was keeping up with current and running GENERIC.MP about a month ago when
I started having problems with KDE 2.1.1. The input focus would get lost and
mouse press events were ignored. I could get it to start working 80% of the
time by changing window panes with the keyboard. Going back to a UP kernel
made the problem go away. I don't know if it was a kernel problem or a KDE
issue. Sadly, now my second CPU is sitting idle.

- bill