Subject: Re: systat(1)
To: None <jchacon@genuity.net>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-smp
Date: 03/01/2001 14:54:05
jchacon@genuity.net wrote:

> Anything compiled with LOCKDEBUG turned on (i.e. kernels compiled with it)
> will also need libkvm compiled with it and any programs using libkvm need it
> defined as well during compile.
>
> This is due to proc size changes with LOCKDEBUG compiled in.

I'm (slowly) in the process of making most of the kmem grovellers
use a sysctl interface with known structure sizes, so this should
become less of a problem.  Certainly ps, top and w should be fine.
systat definitely _isn't_ and will probably be one of the last to
be converted since it does so damn much...

Simon.
NetBSD CDs, Support and Service:    http://www.wasabisystems.com/