Subject: Re: SMP-i386 patches updated
To: Stefan Grefen <Stefan.Grefen@tantau.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: tech-smp
Date: 07/26/1999 16:36:40
Stefan Grefen writes:
> I've update the i386 SMP patches to -current (1.4H) today.
> It still can't start up CPU's, if the BIOS didn't prime them.
> I'm going to add this code real soon.
>
> The diffs are in a comment to PR port-i386/6928.
> What needs to be done to get this into the tree?
> My time currently is very limited.

Great job Stefan!  Ok, dumb question.  Do I apply just the new diffs
to -current, or start with the old, then add the new?  I am getting
an error message from patch along the lines of:
"overdue --- at line 1474", (I can get the exact error if I am doing
the right thing.. :-)

Thanks.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.