Re: Proposal: Remove MD5 / SHA1 support from veriexec

It seem I forgot a couple of things, the reason why I'm proposing the
change is because these ciphers are broken and are of no benefit in the
context of this tool. I'm proposing the staged process as a migration
path rather than ripping it flat out for NetBSD 8 though I have no
objection to doing that if folks are happy with that.

On 08/22/17 00:12, Sevan Janiyan wrote:
> Part 2:
> http://www.netbsd.org/~sevan/patch-veriexec-nomd5-sha1.txt

This diff has been updated to cover all references to
VERIFIED_EXEC_FP_MD5 & SHA1.

Sevan