Re: httpd vs TLS

On 2016-03-17 16:30, Mateusz Kocielski wrote:
older browsers have troubles in connecting to bozo as it's current
configuration is too restrictive.

Trying the Intermediate compatibility cipher list should fix it:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Server_Side_TLS#Intermediate_compatibility_.28default.29

I've tested it with Firefox 45 and httpd from current with something like:

CIPHERS="... list of ciphers from link ..."
/usr/libexec/httpd -b -f -X -s -z $CIPHERS -Z /root/my.cert /root/my.key /var/www

And that worked for me, the default cipher list compiled into httpd is a bit too restrictive for Firefox and older browsers. I didn't need to enable TLS 1.0 or
recompile in my test.