Re: OpenCrypto swcrypto(4) enhancements

Hi,
I am student at master degree of cryptology and information security
I have good C and Python programming skills
I'am interested by "OpenCrypto swcrypto enhancements " project and i
want to know about dificulty of this project and about my chances to
be accepted if i apply for.

Thank you.
Best regards.