Notice of Addendum #: 1 - Oregon Park District

 Notice of Addendum

   Show all My Project Leads in BB-Bid
To:  All Tech Security, Inc.
From:  Rockford Structures Construction Company
 Project:  Oregon Park District (Alterations / Renovations  - Club House / Community Center)
 Oregon, IL

  Please click on my "Notice of Addendum" and "Updated Plan Room" links below.
  Go to Notice of Addendum        Go to Updated Plan Room

If you do not want to bid on this project, click the following response:
    Not Interested - Keep my company on your bid list.
If you want to be permanently removed from my bid list, click the following response:
    Not Interested - Remove my company from your bid list.

  If you need help, please call The Blue Book Product Support Staff at 888-303-2243 or log on to BB-Bid to track and manage all of your project opportunities.  Thanks for participating in The Blue Book Network.
  Rockford Structures Construction Company, 10540 N. 2nd St. , Rockford, IL 61115

(616197_40669686_Standard )