Capfs

Hi,

I wrote some experimental code called capfs, a file-system interface
to process capabilities. It's not strictly related to NetBSD, but
people on this list might find it interesting. Here's a link to a
document with details, code, and a lot of examples:

    http://www.NetBSD.org/~elad/capfs/capfs.txt

The best way to get a quick impression is to read section 4, usage
examples for administrators. Let me know (off-list) if you like it.

Elad