Any interest? Building Industry Marketing List 273,027 Records w/ Emails (Updated 2011)

Hello,

I sent this message to you some time ago but received no
response. Did it reach you? Please let me know should you be
interested.

I have compiled a list of 273,027 US builders, contractors,
architects, interior designers, developers and related
professionals. This is a great market for various
products/services.

The list is the result of several years' hard work, last
update - February 2011.

All the records have: company name, full address, phone, fax,
email address, contact name, trade. Website addresses also
available but not for all of them.

The list can be produced in any common format, such as Excel,
CSV data file etc. Just let me know which one you would prefer.
This can be used it for direct mailing, email campaigns, cold
calling etc.

The list includes practically everyone ranging from professional
designers to decision makers of large corporations.

If you want to proceed and expand your business, I could share
the list with you for a fee of $400. For your information I can
send you a sample in Excel (say 100 contacts).

If you would like to get the list or need further information,
please get in touch by responding to this email.

P.S. Short FAQ: I do not ask for money in advance; You can pay
with your credit card (via trusted 3rd party), PayPal account
or make a bank transfer; I am self-employed / freelancer.

Kind regards,
Sarah White