Partnership with netbsd.org

Dear netbsd.org,

I am the creator of the popular domain investing and coaching course from
http://www.therichneighbor.com .  My course can teach anyone how to build
hundreds, or possibly thousands of recurring income streams simply Buying,
Parking, and Flipping domains that cost as little as $10 each!  Along with
my course I am now including access to my private email and messaging account
so I can directly help my clients develop their income streams.

In my course I teach my clients exactly where to find domains that will make
them
a good recurring income and I even can help them estimate the revenue of any
domain they are about to purchase.

Because the course has been receiving such positive feedback I have now decided
to recruit other quality websites to partner with and help promote the course.
Because I want this partnership to be beneficial for both of us I am paying a
very generous $1000usd commission for each qualified customer you send me.

Signing up as an affiliate will only take you a minute and you can begin earning
commissons right away!  Remember, I will be paying you a $1000usd commission for
each customer you send me and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of commissions you
can earn promoting my course.  To get started simply visit the following web
page
and signup as an affiliate.  Once you have joined you can select from various
text
links, banners, and pay per click ads you can use to promote my course.

http://www.therichneighbor.com/affiliates.html

If you would like to earn the most money from your website traffic I definitely
think
you should consider partnering with me.  The material I offer in my course
cannot be
found anywhere else online and the personal coaching and advice I give my
clients
really helps my course stand out as a unique opportunity for those looking to
create
their own profitable domain portfolios.

If you have any questions about my course or the affiliate program feel free to
contact me anytime.  I hope we can develop a long term partnership that will
benefit
both of us!

Sincerely,

Rich Neighbor