Re: sshd_config and pam...

On Dec 19,  5:42pm, Soren Jacobsen wrote:
} On Jul 29, 2009, at 10:49 PM, Darren Reed wrote:
}
} > I don't know if this is known or not
}
} http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=32313

     The issue is that we use the non-portable version of OpenSSH
(i.e.  the version shipped with OpenBSD) then re-integrate various bits
of the portable version, including the PAM stuff.  It appears that the
integration is incomplete in that we don't have the documentation for
the UsePAM configuration setting.  I haven't verified the code yet.  I
will make a note to have a look at this.

}-- End of excerpt from Soren Jacobsen