sshd_config and pam...

I don't know if this is known or not, but it appears that enabling PAM
in your sshd_conf file makes entries such as "PasswordAuthentication"
meaningless. With PAM enabled, I was able to login with ssh using a
password even with the aforementioned setting at "no".

Is it worthwhile adding some sort of warning to sshd that spits out a
message of some sort about this if UsePAM is set to yes and there
are other authentication driven directives present and not commented
out?

Darren