Subject: Re: racoon status?
To: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 08/09/2007 14:11:10
On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 08:50:06AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:

> So, I'm unclear on what the head of ipsec-tools the project is,
> separately from the part of ipsec-tools that's been merged to -current.

I'm disturbed that 0.7 appears to have a lot of changes that aren't at
the HEAD of the ipsec-tools directory -- that is, in NetBSD-current,
sincE HEAD for one part of our repository is HEAD for all of our
repository.

I think this should be cleaned up and ipsec-tools should conform to the
"no changes only on release branches" policy we apply to the rest of
src.

Thor